🍓🌿❄️ Smoothie freezer bag prep 🙌🏼💚
If you will be short on time in the morning (or just like getting prepared!) this is a great method to use, here’s how:
1. Gather all of the ingredients required for each recipe.
2. Wash and chop up the ingredients.
3. Place into freezer bags & label the day. For the easiest blending, I would recommend freezing the fruit in a seperate bag from the spinach/kale.
4. Store in freezer (they last several weeks in there).
5. In the morning just empty the content of that days bag into the blender (or defrost in fridge overnight) + the water/milk required for that recipe.
6. Blend until smooth and divide evenly into three jars/bottles for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Once blended, store in an airtight jar/bottle and keep refrigerated (up to 24hrs)
7. Goodbye toxins 🙅🏼♀️ Hello Smoothie Slim body🙋🏼♀️
💯 If you don’t know how to start Smoothie diet properly or do you want to lose possibly 5 -12 lbs in the first week alone with Smoothie ? 💪 Join our 21-Days Smoothie Challenge NOW to start a successful weight-loss journey and enjoy a new lifestyle!
➡️ LINK IN BIO @marrysmoothie .
🔥🌱 Help to Fat Loss
👉 Quick & Easy Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss 🌿
👌 Follow us @marrysmoothie for inspiring stories, tips, diet healthy.